Pilot > Class List
Use the Class List tool to view who’s enrolled in your course, check users’ online statuses, send email or pager messages, view shared locker files, and read their blogs if they have one.
What are the basics of Class List?
Depending on your permissions, the Class List tool enables you to add or remove course participants, change user roles, create new users, and import users from a TXT or CSV file. You can also use the Class List tool to change user account settings.
How do I view Class List and user information?
- Viewing user information
- Viewing Class List enrollment statistics
- Viewing User Progress
- See What Your Students See (Impersonate Demo Student)
- View an alternative Class List with Students’ ID images
How do I edit a class List?
- Add People to Your Classl List *
- Adding a TA to Multiple Course Sections*
- Assign User Roles in Pilot*
- Changing Class List tab settings
- Class List basics
- Class List and user information
- Editing a class List