- In the Users tab on the Folder Submissions page, select the check box beside the users you want to send feedback to.
Note If you select users who already received published feedback, bulk publishing will update their feedback to the latest feedback.
- Click Publish feedback for selected users.
Note You cannot revert bulk publishing, but you can retract feedback for users individually on the Evaluate Submission page. See Retracting published feedback for more information.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Dropbox basics
- Creating and managing Dropbox
- Evaluating dropbox folder submissions
- Viewing dropbox folder file submissions
- Accessing the Evaluate Submission page
- Leaving feedback and grading dropbox submissions
- Evaluating non-submissions and external submissions
- Bulk publishing dropbox feedback evaluations
- Downloading dropbox folder submission files
- Uploading and attaching feedback from downloaded submission files
- Retracting published feedback
- Emailing users from a dropbox folder
- Marking dropbox folder submissions as read or unread
- Flagging dropbox folder submissions
- Using Dropbox GradeMark
- Using Dropbox OriginalityCheck