Go to the Objectives tab to associate a dropbox folder with a learning objective. By associating a dropbox folder with a learning objective, you can tie the folder to a competency you want users to master. This association can be a basic association or an association with a rubric-based assessment.
See Competencies’ Creating activities for information on the levels of association.
Associate a dropbox folder with a learning objective
- On the Dropbox Folders page, click Edit from the context menu of the folder you want to associate with learning objectives.
- In the Objectives tab, click Associate Learning Objectives.
- Browse or search for the learning objective you want to associate with the folder.
- Select the learning objectives you want, then click Add Selected.
Add a rubric assessment to a learning objective associated with a dropbox folder
- On the Dropbox Folders page, click Edit from the context menu of the folder that contains the learning objective you want to associate with an assessment.
- In the Objectives tab, click Add Assessment from the context menu of the learning objective you want to evaluate.
- Click Select Rubric, or click Create Rubric in New Window. See Creating holistic rubrics and Creating analytic rubrics for information on creating effective rubrics.
- Select a rubric from the list of rubrics, or search for a specific one, then click Save.
- Select a Criteria from the drop-down list.
- If you want to make the activity required, select The activity is required to complete learning objective, then select a level for the rubric from the Threshold drop-down list.
- Click Save.
Edit assessments and learning objectives associated with dropbox folders
If you have permissions to edit a dropbox folder’s associated learning objectives and assessments, click Edit Learning Objective or Edit Assessment from the context menu of the learning objective or assessment you want to modify.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Dropbox basics
- Creating and managing Dropbox
- Creating dropbox categories
- Creating dropbox folders
- Managing dropbox folder submission handling
- Setting dropbox folder availability and due dates
- Setting release conditions for a dropbox folder
- Adding special access permissions to a dropbox folder
- Editing dropbox categories and folders
- Reordering dropbox categories and folders
- Deleting dropbox categories and folders
- Restoring deleted dropbox folders
- Viewing the Dropbox event log
- Associating dropbox folders with learning objectives
- Previewing dropbox folders and submissions
- Evaluating dropbox folder submissions