If you have more than one group participating in the same course event during different time intervals, you can create multiple instances of the same event, tailored to each group’s needs. The group events share the name and description fields, but once you finish creating the group events in bulk, they display as individual events.
To read more about how you can create groups, see Groups.
Add groups and/or sections to an event
- In the Attendees section, select a group you’d like to customize an instance of the event for.
- Click Add Groups/Sections.
- On the Add Groups page, click on any additional group you want to add to the event. Repeat steps 2-3 as many times as needed.
- Fill in the details for the event for each group you selected.
Note This option will only be available if you have already created a group for your course.
Copyright © 1999-2014 Desire2Learn Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Calendar basics
- Calendar tasks
- Calendar events
- Understanding iCal feeds and files
- Adding to and editing Calendar events
- Course content and Calendar