Email Your Class Through Pilot
You can e-mail the students in your Pilot classlist. Pilot will send the messages to your students’ Wright State email addresses. The return address is your Wright State email address. So although you send a message from within Pilot, after that it’s outside of Pilot in the Wright State email system.
Email Your Whole Class
- Click “Classlist” on your course’s navigation bar and choose Classlist from the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Email Classlist” button, which is in the row of buttons just below the page title “Classlist.”
- Scroll to the the bottom of the list of students and click “Send Email” to get the Compose Message screen to appear (even though you have not yet composed a message, you must click on “Send Email to get the compose message screen to appear — it will not send a blank message).
- In the “Compose New Message” window, you’ll see all your students’ email addresses in the “Bcc” field. That’s normal. You don’t need to put anything in the “To” or “Cc” fields.
- After you compose your message, find the “Send” button at the top of the window—you may have to scroll up—and send your email on its way.