In this section
- Email Your Class: Send email from Pilot to your students’ @wright.edu email. Send to individuals, groups, or the whole class.
- Add People to Your Course: Add students, faculty, teaching assistants and others to your class in Pilot. You choose their roles.
- Add, Impersonate Demo Student: Add a fake student to your course that you can impersonate to view and test your course from a student point of view. It’s great for confirming that things are working as you intend them to.
- Attendance: “Attendance” is a separate tool, not part of the Classlist, but it provides a function you might expect of the Classlist.
- View Classlist by Section or Group: By default, the Classlist lumps all students into one list. But Pilot provides ways to view and send email to one section or group at a time.
- See List with Student ID Photos: Some students upload photos you can see on the Classlist. If you really want to put names to faces, though, add a widget to your homepage that enables you to view the photos from students’ Wright1 ID cards.