Collaborate Ultra is now a standard part of every course in Pilot!
It can be found in the Communication Menu and when you select it, there is a ready to use virtual live classroom (named the Course Room) at the top of the screen and you (and your students) just click on it to enter it. If desired, shortcut/link can be added into Content in Pilot as well. Just choose Add Existing Activities from any existing module, then choose External Learning tools and then Collaborate Ultra.
Here are links with more detailed information:
- Collaborate Ultra Technology Requirements
- Joining a Session
- Collaborate Ultra Interface
- Using Audio and Video
- Recording Sessions
- Getting Started for Instructors
- Getting Started for Students
- Instructor/Moderator Role Support
- Participant/Student Role Support