Sometimes in Brightspace, some of a course’s quizzes don’t show up in the LockDown Browser dashboard. Responds addresses the problem with a workaround.
It involves putting something–even a blank space will do–in the “Message” box of the submission view properties for each quiz. Here are the steps:
- Go to Quizzes and Exams.
- Click the little triangle to the right of a quiz that isn’t showing up and choose “Edit.”
- Click the “Submission Views” tab at the top of the “Edit Quiz” page.
- Click the little blue link that says “Default View.”
- Put your cursor in the “Message” box and tap your space bar once to put a space in the box.
- Click “Save,” then “Save and Close.”
- Repeat for each remaining quiz.